• Alloy carrier with plastic pedal body • Locking mechanism secures pedals in position • Chromoly spindle • 436g pair
Origin-8's Alloy Supertrap Pedals boast durable boron axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature aluminum bodies and toe-clip compatible aluminum cages.
- 9/16" Boron axle - Alloy body and cage - 2 DU sleeve bearings - Size: 105mm x 84mm x 28mm - 435 grams per pair
Sunlite's Clipless I Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got a flat side that works with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. Now your pedals can do it…
• Forged alloy body and steel cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 581g pair
• Nylon body and anodized aluminum cage • Chromoly spindle • Quick flip cage design • Toe clip compatible • 288g pair • 9/16-inch
• CNC aluminum body • Sealed bearing • Toe clip compatible • Reflectors included • 9/16-inch spindle
- AL6061-T6 Forged With Post CNC - Large Body With 36 Reverse Fitting Replaceable 7mm Pins - Cr-Mo 9/16" Axle - Sealed Bearings with DU Bushing
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in…
These are longish "rat trap" type pedals. Aluminum body, CrMo spindle. A good choice for riders with wide feet. Bearings can be serviced/adjusted in the traditional manner.
• One-piece alloy body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • Dual-sided design • 320g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
• One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip • Chromoly spindle • 574g pair (9/16")
- 1 piece folding pedal with a black boron spindle - Dual sleeve bearings for maintenance free longevity - 9/16" crank compatibility - Platform size: 102mm x 74mm - Weight: 294g per pair
• One-piece resin body • Juvenile size platform • Boron spindle • 390g pair
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 391g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
- Low profile urban pedals with an alloy center body and nylon cage with rubber inserts - Perfect for relaxed light duty cruising and neighborhood rides - Loose ball bearings
• Forged alloy body and cage • Polished chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 300g pair
Sunlite's MTB Single-Sided Clipless Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got regular flats that work with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. We like…
- 1-piece Polypropylene composite construction platform - 91mm x 140mm platform - Ball bearing system, loose ball - 9/16" Boron steel axle - Includes toe clip and straps - Weight: 302g per pair
• One-piece alloy body with rubber tread for grip • Reflectors included • 9/16-inch spindles
• HiPAC carbon fiber body • CNC machined chromoly axle • Sealed ball bearings • Adjustable tension • LOOK KEO compatible • 280g pair • SHIMANO Equivalent PD-5700
• Double sided clipless design • Forged 6061 aluminum body • DU bushings • SPD compatible (6° float) • Chromoly 9/16-inch spindle • 275g pair
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Road Pedals feature aluminum bodies, wide platforms for efficiency and easy entry/exit, heat-treated chromoly axles and Look Keo compatible cleats with 9 degrees of lateral float to protect your knees (cleats are included). The entry/exit tension is adjustable. This is a…
Origin-8's ProForm UL Fiber Pedals feature an ultra-light nylon body and a thin platform height. Heat-treated chromoly axles and cartridge bearings are super durable for a long life, and replaceable pins let you customize your grip.
Origin-8's ProForm UL Pedals feature an ultra-light CNC-machined body and a thin 18mm platform height. Heat-treated chromoly axles and cartridge bearings are super durable for a long life, and replaceable pins let you customize your grip.
Origin-8's Track Pro Pedals boast durable chromoly axles with smooth, sealed cartridge bearings. They feature aluminum bodies and toe-clip compatible, two-piece aluminum cages, while tipping the scales at 270 grams a pair.
Origin-8's Ultim8 MTB Double Clipless Pedals are easy to enter and exit while being built to last. They boast dual-sided, adjustable SPD compatible bindings. They feature chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings for durability, too.
Origin-8's Ultim8 MTB Single Clipless Pedals feature adjustable SPD-compatible bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also sometimes with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the Ultim8's…
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big…