The result of years of research and development are in the new Grand Bois Extra Léger (French for "extra light") tires. They use a casing usually reserved for Panaracer’s top-of-the-line tubulars, made specially for Grand Bois in a classic tan color. The result is a tire that is even more supple and comfortable, significantly lighter, yet gives up nothing in road feel. Rigorous testing has ensured that these tires are strong enough to be ridden on all road surfaces. Same tread thickness as the standard Grand Bois tires, so these tires will last just as long.
Increase tire pressure by 10% because the extra-supple casing deflects more.
• Made by Panaracer in Japan
• Low rolling resistance than the original Hetre using the same tread on a lighter, more supple casing.
• Excellent grip
• A noticeable improvement in ride quality over the original Hetre (which is already fabulous)!
• Super Light weight at 357g. (vs. 412g for the original version)
• Classic appearance
• Clincher tires with the ride of a good tubular
Available in Black only.